Conglomerate 451 is a cyberpunk-themed dungeon-crawling RPG featuring grid-based tactics and elements from the rogue-like genre.
A sector within Conglomerate city has been irreversibly corrupted by its corporate overlords and is in dire need of swift justice. Take full advantage of the resources at your disposal and raise a an army of super soldiers to eradicate crime within the 451.
►Unstoppable Zealot: Send in agents equipped with high-end weaponry, comprehensive training, DNA manipulation, and anything else they’ll need to restore order.
►Get On it Nerds: Task your R&D department with discovering new advancements in tech, powers, and strategic options.
►Deus Ex: Unlock the next stage of human evolution with the help of cyberlimb implants granting immediate proficiency across weapons and armors like.
►Post-Traumatic: War damages the body and mind like no other. Ensure each of your warriors are receiving the post-battle treatments they need to keep going.
►Defender of the Peace: Stomp out crime wherever it lies as you travel through procedurally generated environments completing objectives and hacking access points for vital information.
►Lose Yourself: Once someone dies they’re gone forever. Try to survive as long as possible.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 23, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: RuneHeads
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.5 Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor+/AMD equivalent+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 series 1GB video card+/AMD equivalent+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Conglomerate 451 is a cyberpunk-themed dungeon-crawling RPG featuring grid-based tactics and elements from the rogue-like genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord Adds Class Change System and New Assassin in Update
- The latest Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings update will offer some new content, such as the Class Change System.
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible