Take combat to the Bleeding Edge in Ninja Theory’s upcoming third person 4v4 arena brawler.
►Dangerous arenas with terrain hazards add to the peril you’ll face, but also give you something to knock your foes into.
►Fast paced 4v4 team arena duels
►Kit your hero with your preferred cyberentic loadout to suit your playstyle.
Choose between melee and ranged varients of heavy, assassin, and support type characters, with ten different brawlers to choose from at launch.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ninja Theory
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Take combat to the Bleeding Edge in Ninja Theory's upcoming third person 4v4 arena brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Teams Up With 'King of Fighters' This Spring
- The King of Fighters franchise is coming back to Brave Frontier by gumi this Spring, and with it comes four new characters!
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...