Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
New multiplayer buildings will let players visit the “wellness temple” to cut and color their hair, the “tailor hut” for new clothing, or the theater to promote happiness and well-being. The update also includes an in-game message system upgrade, plus other bonuses for Lagoonia’s players.
Lagoonia is published by InnoGames, which also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Lagoonia “MultiplayerB Buildings” Gameplay Screenshot
Cut, Color and Style Islanders of Lagoonia
InnoGames launches character personalization in browser game
Hamburg, May 24, 2012. Today, tropical island browser title, Lagoonia, launched an update allowing for character personalization through the use of multiplayer buildings. A visit to the utopic “wellness temple” allows islanders to cut and color their hair, while a “tailor hut” offers an array of new clothing options. Finally,a theater promotes the happiness and longevity of those who attend the South Sea productions.
The focus of Lagoonia is on relationships – both between characters and players, and players with one another. One can plan and create many things that make the island livable and fun: from a warm fire and a cozy shelter, to useful fish nets, and later in the game lighthouses and waterslides. The game is free and no download is required – the only technical requirements are a browser and an internet connection. The game is currently featured in the GoogleChrome Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.
- The War Effort: Heroes of Newerth's Quest System
- The War Effort is a brand new feature designed to reward players for completing daily quests in Heroes of Newerth.
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.