Lagoonia Adds New Personalization Options
Lagoonia has launched a new update offering improved customization for players.
New multiplayer buildings will let players visit the “wellness temple” to cut and color their hair, the “tailor hut” for new clothing, or the theater to promote happiness and well-being. The update also includes an in-game message system upgrade, plus other bonuses for Lagoonia’s players.
Lagoonia is published by InnoGames, which also publishes Forge of Empires and Tribal Wars.
Lagoonia “MultiplayerB Buildings” Gameplay Screenshot
Cut, Color and Style Islanders of Lagoonia
InnoGames launches character personalization in browser game
Hamburg, May 24, 2012. Today, tropical island browser title, Lagoonia, launched an update allowing for character personalization through the use of multiplayer buildings. A visit to the utopic “wellness temple” allows islanders to cut and color their hair, while a “tailor hut” offers an array of new clothing options. Finally,a theater promotes the happiness and longevity of those who attend the South Sea productions.
The focus of Lagoonia is on relationships – both between characters and players, and players with one another. One can plan and create many things that make the island livable and fun: from a warm fire and a cozy shelter, to useful fish nets, and later in the game lighthouses and waterslides. The game is free and no download is required – the only technical requirements are a browser and an internet connection. The game is currently featured in the GoogleChrome Store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.
- Tribes Ascend passes one million downloads
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend has reached a new milestone: 1.2 million downloads.