Blazing Chrome is a 2D arcade inspired side-scroller featuring post-apocalyptic run-and-gun action.
“Machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind…”
►Double Edged: Duo with another player for some 2-player co-op and assume the role of Mavra, the humanity’s greatest champion, or Doyle, a robot gone rogue.
►Two Words: Jump and shoot through 16-bit stages brimming with hundreds of mechanical enemies.
►Luck Favors the Prepared: Take advantage of hoverbikes, motorcycles, jetpacks, armors, weapons and more to overcome the difficult challenges ahead!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: JoyMasher
- Publisher: The Arcade Crew
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Well Executed Callback to a Classic Series
- +Good Pixel Art/Visuals
- -Relatively Limited Amount of Content
- -No Online Co-Op
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400+/AMD Phenom II X2 550+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9600 GT+/Radeon HD 3870+
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Blazing Chrome is a 2D arcade inspired side-scroller featuring post-apocalyptic run-and-gun action.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarStory Browser MMO By BigPoint Uses Silverlight
- The German browser gaming juggernaut Bigpoint is publishing a new game called WarStory Europe in Flames that's powered by Microsoft'...
- Revelation Online CB Impressions
- Revelation Online is a game that I would describe as the 'full package'.
- Epic Seven Releases New Hero 'Seaside Bellona'
- Seaside Bellona is a summer-themed Limited Hero, which is heading to Epic Seven and is a powerful Ice Elemental Ranger.