Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Among five factions, players can control hundreds or thousands of troops, with dozens of units each possessing their own abilities. Or construct cities in an open sandbox format, building from dozens of building types and researching special technologies to upgrade your kingdom.
Players gain persistent experience in an account-wide progression system. As players level up, they can acquire permanent Specialization Perks to use in any battle they choose to join.
Currently in Early Access, Avalon Lords offers three multiplayer game modes: Conflict, Combat, and Empire. At launch, the game will also offer a single-player campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animus Interactive
- Publisher: Animus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core2Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvdia 750 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.
- Hero Zero News - Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
- Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...