Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Among five factions, players can control hundreds or thousands of troops, with dozens of units each possessing their own abilities. Or construct cities in an open sandbox format, building from dozens of building types and researching special technologies to upgrade your kingdom.
Players gain persistent experience in an account-wide progression system. As players level up, they can acquire permanent Specialization Perks to use in any battle they choose to join.
Currently in Early Access, Avalon Lords offers three multiplayer game modes: Conflict, Combat, and Empire. At launch, the game will also offer a single-player campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animus Interactive
- Publisher: Animus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core2Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvdia 750 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.