Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Among five factions, players can control hundreds or thousands of troops, with dozens of units each possessing their own abilities. Or construct cities in an open sandbox format, building from dozens of building types and researching special technologies to upgrade your kingdom.
Players gain persistent experience in an account-wide progression system. As players level up, they can acquire permanent Specialization Perks to use in any battle they choose to join.
Currently in Early Access, Avalon Lords offers three multiplayer game modes: Conflict, Combat, and Empire. At launch, the game will also offer a single-player campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animus Interactive
- Publisher: Animus Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- CPU: Intel Core2Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvdia 750 or better
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a free-to-play realistic real time strategy game. Set in the land of Spero, five City States rule and battle for the land, each hoping that one will succeed and declare themself king.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends introduces Fiora
- League of Legends has prepared a new champion: Fiora, the Grand Duelist.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...