Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don’t know your Heroes very well. Today, I am going to walk you through Zomber Squad’s brand-new Hero system.
Heroes are divided into seven grades: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange and Red (from lowest to highest). Jenny’s Dive decides the grades of the heroes you can recruit. So if you want to hire high-grade heroes, you need to work hard on upgrading Jenny’s Dive.
Workout Zone decides the level of the Heroes you can hire. You will be able to hire high-level heroes from high-level Workout Zone. After recruitment, you can also level up your Heroes in the Workout Zone. Tips: Mad Gainz Pass gives more exp than regular workout.
Different types of Heroes have different talents. In Zomber Squad, Heroes are divided into three types: Attacker, Tank and Healer.
Recruiting a Hero requires Favor. Beverage gained from battles gives Favor. The recruiting procedure is quite simple: 1) Select the Hero you want to hire; 2) Hit the Recruit button; and 3) Toast Beverage to recruit.
Higher hero grade means better Hero. Then what else makes a Hero unstoppable…? Bingo! The answer is good equipment! In Zomber Squad, you can buy equipment from the Shop, and then enhance its attributes via Upgrade, Recast, Refine and Gem Inlay functions in Smithy.
Zomber Squad is a unique MMO that allows players to face off against the undead using controls reminiscent of real-time strategy games. When not in combat, players manage safe districts to recruit, train and outfit their diverse team of Heroes. PvE fans can enjoy party dungeons and bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...
- Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
- Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers.
- Cubic Castles: New Puzzle Game by Ex-PopCap Devs Available
- Inspired by the creative sandbox building of Minecraft and the playful gameplay of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros, Cubic Castles is a...