Anocris is a 2.5D top-down real-time strategy game featuring an ancient Egyptian theme and persistent open-world multiplayer.
“It is the year 1,200 B.C., and a brand-new settlement emerges on the banks of the mighty water stream. With admiration and wonder you gaze at the fertile plains, gigantic pyramids, and endless expanses of the Great Desert. Welcome to the land of the pharaohs!”
►A Caring King: Found and lead your civilization to greatness all the while learning about the history and culture of your people.
►Fight for the Right: Recruit an army of indomitable units and lead them into glorious combat to protect what’s yours and to take what’s not.
►Foundational: Collect and reinvest resources into your city for access to new tech, unit upgrades, constructs, and more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lionmoon
- Publisher: Lionmoon
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Anocris is a 2.5D top-down real-time strategy game featuring an ancient Egyptian theme and persistent open-world multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.