9 Monkeys of Shaolin
9 Monkeys of Shaolin is a 3D side-scrolling brawler taking after iconic SNES-era beat’em’ups.
“As a mere Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng you have to avenge the death of your friends and family slaughtered in a pirate raid at your peaceful village. Game protagonist is quite a tough nut to crack as he knows the basics of ancient martial arts only mastered by legendary Shaolin monks. Get your trusty battle staff ready for a challenging adventure in Medieval China and for merciless fights with hordes of various enemies.”
►Bruised and Bloody: Combine the might of earth, air, and magic seals with the versatility of polearms to slaughter your way through hordes of vicious enemies.
►Revengeance: Traverse across the likes of pirates ships, Japanese mansions, Chinese villages, and more on your unrelenting journey for revenge.
►Back to Back: Grab a friend and tear through wave after wave of pirates together!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sobaka Studio
- Publisher: Buka Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Fluid and Fun Combat
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Good Soundtrack
- -Lackluster Optimization
- -Poor Voice Over Work
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Ubuntu 16.04+/Linux Mint 18.3+/Debian 9+/Fedora 27+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300+/AMD FX-8370+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630+/AMD Radeon HD 5570+
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: 9 Monkeys of Shaolin is a 3D side-scrolling brawler taking after iconic SNES-era beat'em'ups.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Ranked Season 1 Begins Today
- Get ready, Hypers, because competitive play is finally here for Hyper Universe! Ranked Season 1 starts today!
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.