Water Margin Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Water Margin Online Page.
Water Margin Online is a 2.5D Sprite based fantasy MMORPG published by a Malaysian publisher called CNX. The game looks and plays a lot like Ragnarok Online and it would actually be fair to call it a Ragnarok clone. Since the game is published in Malaysia, it has terrible English translations and latency issues. Even though it’s only published in Malaysia, anyone can play the game worldwide. The game does have a fair variety of classes, as it has six starting classes and each has three job advancements. In the video above, I created a Major (Warrior) and started my first tutorial quest. To learn more about Water Margin Online check out the official MMOHuts Water Margin Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Celebrates Eight Years
- GamesCampus has released details on the celebrations taking place for the eighth anniversary of Shot Online.
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...