Avalon Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Avalon Heroes Page.
Avalon Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORTS game by Alaplaya – the folks behind Florensia, S4 League, Racing Star and Fantasy Tennis. The game was developed by WeMade Entertainment, the same folks behind Mir 2. Avalon Heroes aims to compete with other Aeon of Strife games like DotA, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. Graphically speaking, Avalon Heroes has much worse graphics than its chief free to play competitor League of Legends. The game does share the same core gameplay mechanics as its competition though, so if you’ve played any other Aeon of Strife game before, Heroes of Avalon should be easy to pick up and learn. The game suffers from poor visuals, bad audio quality and some serious balance issues. To learn more about Avalon Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Avalon Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.