Dead Effect 2 – Early Access FPS Game Available Now
Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the latest installment and continuation to the popular Dead Effect franchise. Previously launched on iOS® and Android™, Dead Effect 2 offers an impressive single- and cooperative- gameplay experience packed full of features and DLC content.
Dead Effect 2 promises to push the boundaries of first-person shooters with its slick graphics, rich narrative and compelling RPG elements. Choose to play single-player missions at your own pace or engage yourself with your friends in the games cooperative multiplayer mode with up to three players. Train and develop your character, collect and upgrade with countless weapons, and even use gear and body implants to take back control of a monster-infested ship.
Dead Effect 2 is packed full of features. Select from more than 40+ weapons, 100 collectible items and gear, and more 30+ special abilities. You need all the help you can get as you fight against zombies, soldiers, cyborgs, mutants mechanical dogs, fearless drones and epic bosses. Special missions are available with various enemy types to gain experience, and you can explore the entire ship in story-mode or opt for special and selected missions of survival.
Dead Effect 2 will impress with its 3-player cooperative mode and elaborate system of 170 achievements. Featuring stunning graphics, vast environments, frantic fast-paced FPS gameplay and countless upgrades, download to own today, ahead of its official launch in May or June 2016.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Now Live on Steam
- KOG Games is pleased to announce its hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, is now available via Steam beginning today.
- The Bone Dragon Brood Arises in Trove
- In time for Halloween, Khadavros, the Waiting Oblivion, has taken to the skies in Trove.
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.