Regnum Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Regnum Online Page.
Regnum Online is a 3D Fantasy themed MMORPG published by NGN Studios from Argentina. The game is remarkably similar to Mythic’s pay to play Dark Age of Camelot, as it has three realms perpetually at war. Each realm fights for control over various castles and forts in the conflict area as well as six relics. Whichever realm controls all six relics has access to a special area in the game filled with new challenges and great rewards. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, It would be fair to call Regnum a Dark Age of Camelot clone. The game isn’t as similar Runes of Magic is to World of Warcraft, but the game is still a clone. In terms of overall variety, Regnum is a bit lacking. It only has three playable classes and a fairly small game world. To learn more about Regnum Online, check out the official MMOHuts Regnum Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.
- Star Supremacy Now On Aeria Games
- Star Supremacy, originally published by Barbily (and now LeKool), has now launched on Aeria Games.
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3 Expansion Coming February
- Epic 9.3, the latest Rappelz expansion, will deliver new features and challenges for the Rappelz community.