Aika Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aika Page.
Aika is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG originally developed in Korea. Thanks to gPotato, the folks behind Allods Online, Fly For Fun, Tales Runner, Rappelz and Luna Online, Western gamers can finally play the game as well. One of the most interesting features in Aika is the 1000 vs 1000 Realm vs Realm PvP battles. But there is plenty of PvE content as well! The graphics are respectable, and many NPCs even have voice acting! In this video, I create a new character and walk around the starting areas. To learn more about Aika Online, check out the official MMOHuts Aika page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21
- Allies in War out now Free on Google Play
- Gamelion Studios announces the release of Allies in War for Android.
- Wargaming’s World of Warplanes Sets Date For Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play aerial comba...