Return of Warrior Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Return of Warrior Page.
Return of Warrior (RoW) is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG that’s a remake of the original Risk Your Life (RYL) game. Return of Warrior is an old MMORPG with fairly low end graphics and a poorly designed interface, but it’s still a solid game. It offers many playable classes and a good deal of character customization. It also supports widescreen resolutions all the way up to 1920×1080, which is worth mentioning, as a lot of older games have limited graphic options. Return of Warrior is a bit more grind oriented than most MMORPGs as it has very few quests, forcing players to grind their way to higher levels. The max level is 90+. In the video above, I created a fighter character and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Return of Warrior check out the official MMOHuts Return of Warrior page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strategy MMO Space Wars Launches via Steam Early Access
- A free-to-play turn-based strategy MMO, Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, from Desert Owl Games is now out on PC.
- Legendary Games Launches New Multiplayer Strategy Game: Year 0
- Legendary Games announces the launch of Year 0 on its platform and Facebook.
- Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainme...