Weekly Recap #216 Dec. 1st – Dofus, Warface, Bless & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Defiance, Warframe, Warface, Gigantic, Echo of Soul, Hero of the Obelisk, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, EverQuest Next Landmark, World of Speed, Skyforge, Dofus, Wakfu, & Bless!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 1st, 2014 (Nov. 24th – Dec. 1st).
Defiance releases a new update following the conclusion of Season 2 of the TV series:
Warframe introduces a new female frame, Mesa the Gunslinger:
Crytek teases at a new Siberian setting for Warface:
Gigantic’s alpha testing is coming to Europe starting December 17th:
Echo of Soul is gearing up for an early 2015 launch with several awards in Asia:
GBE Games decided to shut down Hero of the Obelisk for major redevelopment:
The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot gets a new Turbo mode that changes the movement mechanics:
EverQuest Next Landmark finally adds in a flight mechanic:
World of Speed shows off the classic rivalry between the Mustang and Camero:
Skyforge spotlight’s the brutal Berserker class:
Dofus (and Wakfu) prepares to release the Eliotrope class:
Bless highlights combat in its latest gameplay trailer:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Trove, Nosgoth & SMITE Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out
Fridays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- This Just In: Boss Key Studios Shutting Down
- Back in April 2014, CliffyB (Cliff Bleszinski) started a new company in Raleigh, NC by the name of Boss Key Studios.
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event - Try out the new expansion early
- Shotgun News 9/16: Warframe, PlanetSide 2, Silent Hunter Online, and Much More!
- MMOHuts covers MMO and MMORPG news for September 16th including Warframe, Planetside 2, Silent Hunter Online, and Nexon's latest acquisit...