Weekly Recap #216 Dec. 1st – Dofus, Warface, Bless & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Defiance, Warframe, Warface, Gigantic, Echo of Soul, Hero of the Obelisk, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, EverQuest Next Landmark, World of Speed, Skyforge, Dofus, Wakfu, & Bless!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 1st, 2014 (Nov. 24th – Dec. 1st).
Defiance releases a new update following the conclusion of Season 2 of the TV series:
Warframe introduces a new female frame, Mesa the Gunslinger:
Crytek teases at a new Siberian setting for Warface:
Gigantic’s alpha testing is coming to Europe starting December 17th:
Echo of Soul is gearing up for an early 2015 launch with several awards in Asia:
GBE Games decided to shut down Hero of the Obelisk for major redevelopment:
The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot gets a new Turbo mode that changes the movement mechanics:
EverQuest Next Landmark finally adds in a flight mechanic:
World of Speed shows off the classic rivalry between the Mustang and Camero:
Skyforge spotlight’s the brutal Berserker class:
Dofus (and Wakfu) prepares to release the Eliotrope class:
Bless highlights combat in its latest gameplay trailer:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Trove, Nosgoth & SMITE Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out
Fridays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Community Director Says Farewell
- A sad day for the WildStar community: Troy "Aether" Hewitt, Community Director, has announced he is leaving Carbine due to family tr...
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- Chrono Tales Now Open for Second Closed Beta Applications
- Chrono Tales is now making applications available for its second closed beta, scheduled to start on January 7, 2013 at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacifi...