Quake Live Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. The game launches from the browser but plays like a regular client based game. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Soldier Front and Cross Fire, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. The game keeps track of your kills, deaths, and other statistics too. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- Gloria Victis Nears Alpha with Huge Update
- A massive set of patch notes have emerged for Black Eye Games' upcoming realistic medieval fighting simulator, Gloria Victis.
- NIKITA ONLINE is to publish Black Gold Online in Russian
- Russian version of the game is already scheduled for testing and is planned for taking a decent place among other titles available on NIKITA O...