Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4 Has Release Date
Hot on the heels of the successful launch of the latest expansion for Guild Wars 2 – Path of Fire, the story of Tyria also continues! Season 4 of Guild Wars 2’s Living World is coming back, on November 28th, 2017! Living World content will launch every 2-3 months and is free to access for Path of Fire owners. This is the perfect time to jump back in to the world! After you come back from the Thanksgiving food coma, it’s time for more hot Path of Fire content!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Preview
- OnRPG's ApocaRuff previews War Thunder's Ground Forces expansion, which adds ground combat and tanks.
- Dauntless Adds Largest Update Yet with 'Sharpen Your Skills'
- The largest update to Dauntless from Phoenix Labs launches today with "Sharpen Your Skills".
- Winning Putt Hands-On Press Preview
- A couple of days ago Bandai Namco and Webzen Onnet announced their new golfing MMO, Winning Putt, to the press at the Presidio Golf Club.