Guild Wars 2 – Living World Season 4 Has Release Date
Hot on the heels of the successful launch of the latest expansion for Guild Wars 2 – Path of Fire, the story of Tyria also continues! Season 4 of Guild Wars 2’s Living World is coming back, on November 28th, 2017! Living World content will launch every 2-3 months and is free to access for Path of Fire owners. This is the perfect time to jump back in to the world! After you come back from the Thanksgiving food coma, it’s time for more hot Path of Fire content!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? What It All Means
- With so many free to play MMORPGs launching lately, I've seen a lot of people asking “What does closed beta mean?” or “What does op...
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.
- Path of Exile Launches in Taiwan with new features
- In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile...