Quake Live Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. The game launches from the browser but plays like a regular client based game. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Soldier Front and Cross Fire, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. The game keeps track of your kills, deaths, and other statistics too. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel's X-Men: Battle of the Atom Lands on Android Devices
- Aeria Games announces the release of X-Men: Battle of the Atom on Android 4.0+ devices.
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016
- League of Angels II Officially Launches in Europe on May 19th
- Following the launches in North America and Oceanic region, League of Angels II will officially launch in Europe on May 19th.