Quake Live Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. The game launches from the browser but plays like a regular client based game. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Soldier Front and Cross Fire, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. The game keeps track of your kills, deaths, and other statistics too. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Mod Tools Available To Community
- Studio Wildcard has made some major announcements for its competitive spin-off of ARK, ARK: Survival of the Fittest.
- Phantom Chaser Review
- Phantom Chaser is a free-to-play mobile strategy game from Floppy Games for Android and iOS systems.
- MasterXMaster First Alpha Impressions
- There’s so much going on here that I don’t really have the room to talk about it all.