Quake Live Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Quake Live Page.
Quake Live is a 3D arena MMOFPS published by ID Software. The game is actually a remake of the classic Quake 3 Arena game with slightly improved graphics and gameplay. The original game was released in late 1999, but is still incredibly fun. The game launches from the browser but plays like a regular client based game. Unlike traditional ‘tactical’ MMOFPS games like Soldier Front and Cross Fire, which aim to be somewhat realistic and modern, Quake Live is a more chaotic ‘fire rockets at your own feet to jump higher’ kind of game, if that makes any sense. One interesting thing is that upon logging into the game for the first time, the game measures your skill level based on your performance against an AI controlled bot and matches you up against players of similar skills. The game keeps track of your kills, deaths, and other statistics too. To learn more about Quake Live check out the official MMOHuts Quake Live page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Reveals Epic Dungeons
- This week, Fedeen Games reveals an exciting new addition in the upcoming expansion for Forsaken World Mobile: the Epic Dungeon.
- SMITE Reveals Ullr in Pre-Launch Patch
- HiRez's official SMITE launch tournament is now little more than a week away and the final god patch details have been revealed!
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained 1.6 Now Live
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained has launched its 1.6 update, bringing with it a massive overhaul of the core game experience.