Dragon’s Call Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon’s Call Page.
Dragon’s Call is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called GameDP. Gameplay wise, Dragon’s Call plays almost exactly like eDragon and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is an actual MMORPG, but uses static images and doesn’t have a persistent world where players can actually see each other. The game does have PvP though. Those looking for a simple, casual, browser based game may find something to like in Dragon’s Call though. To learn more about Dragon’s Call check out the official MMOHuts Dragon’s Call page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Purifies With Fire
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
- League of Wonderland Launches in Select Countries
- League of Wonderland, the RTS game from SEGA and it is now available in North America, South America, and Europe.
- MapleStory's Eluna Event Goes Live Today
- Maplestory's Eluna Event is live today! In it, players will have thirty minutes to excavate Elunite Crystals, which will give players EXP...