Dragon’s Call Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon’s Call Page.
Dragon’s Call is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called GameDP. Gameplay wise, Dragon’s Call plays almost exactly like eDragon and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is an actual MMORPG, but uses static images and doesn’t have a persistent world where players can actually see each other. The game does have PvP though. Those looking for a simple, casual, browser based game may find something to like in Dragon’s Call though. To learn more about Dragon’s Call check out the official MMOHuts Dragon’s Call page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.
- Robot Tactics Is Live on Google Play
- Game Hollywood is proud to announce that their latest Anime Card/Simulation Game Robot Tactics has been featured on Google Play.
- WildStar Raids DevSpeak and Interview Recap
- I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at the WildStar raid devspeak. What follows is my impressions of it, and what I managed to glean f...