Dragon’s Call Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon’s Call Page.
Dragon’s Call is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called GameDP. Gameplay wise, Dragon’s Call plays almost exactly like eDragon and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is an actual MMORPG, but uses static images and doesn’t have a persistent world where players can actually see each other. The game does have PvP though. Those looking for a simple, casual, browser based game may find something to like in Dragon’s Call though. To learn more about Dragon’s Call check out the official MMOHuts Dragon’s Call page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.