Dragon’s Call Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon’s Call Page.
Dragon’s Call is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called GameDP. Gameplay wise, Dragon’s Call plays almost exactly like eDragon and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is an actual MMORPG, but uses static images and doesn’t have a persistent world where players can actually see each other. The game does have PvP though. Those looking for a simple, casual, browser based game may find something to like in Dragon’s Call though. To learn more about Dragon’s Call check out the official MMOHuts Dragon’s Call page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face of Mankind Introduces Overwolf Technology
- Nexeon Technologies has announced the introduction of the Face of Mankind Multicom.
- GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
- As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam's Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the ga...
- CasinoRPG: Now Launching After 12 Months of Beta Testing
- Today, GoldFire Studios, an independent game developer based in Oklahoma City, launched its Kickstarter-funded, HTML5 massively multiplayer ga...