Divinity: Original Sin Conquers America
The little RPG that could, Divinity: Original Sin, began as an idea funded by the fans. From there it proceeded to a critically-acclaimed launch on Steam, and now it rolls into all major US retailers including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target just in time for Christmas.
Looking for the perfect gift for that special someone (or for an excuse to ignore your uncle’s political opinions at dinner)? Divinity: Original Sin features a 50 hour campaign – and co-op, if you want to bring a friend! – and the retail version is patched and available at major retail stores near you when you need an excuse to get out of the house. It also comes with the Source Hunter DLC included, for even more relative-avoiding action, and all for just $39.99.
The end of this journey requires a small celebration and the Larian team put together this video to commemorate their journey from Kickstarter to major retailers and to show how the feedback from the fans helped to shape the game.
Divinity: Original Sin is also available in major digital outlets including Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Gets "Map Madness" Campaign
- Wargaming today announced “Map Madness”, a limited-time campaign challenging World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition players to reach a cumulativ...
- Dead by Daylight Now Available on Console
- The hugely successful PC game Dead by Daylight is out now in North and South America on PlayStation 4 and XBOX One.
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.