Mercenary Wars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Mercenary Wars Page.
Mercenary Wars is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Uforia – the same folks who also publish Red War, Nostale and Three Kingdoms. Even though the game was released in late 2009 in North America – the graphics and gameplay are significantly worse than other MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms, Wolfteam and Combat Arms. In the video above I played a variety of different game modes and ended with a positive kill / death ratio. My biggest complaint with the game was that the movement and gameplay just didn’t feel fluid. To learn more about Mercenary Wars check out the official MMOHuts Mercenary Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: New Summoner’s Rift map nears open beta
- In preparation for the launch, players can take a virtual tour of the map with Riot’s specially designed interactive Summoner’s Rift exper...
- Triad Wars Announces Sudden Closure
- United Front Games announced that Triad Wars would be ending its beta and service on January 20, 2016.
- New racer customization available for Quantum Rush
- Today, the GameArt Studio team has released a new video for fans and beta testers of the online future racer, Quantum Rush, that is currently ...