Mercenary Wars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Mercenary Wars Page.
Mercenary Wars is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Uforia – the same folks who also publish Red War, Nostale and Three Kingdoms. Even though the game was released in late 2009 in North America – the graphics and gameplay are significantly worse than other MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms, Wolfteam and Combat Arms. In the video above I played a variety of different game modes and ended with a positive kill / death ratio. My biggest complaint with the game was that the movement and gameplay just didn’t feel fluid. To learn more about Mercenary Wars check out the official MMOHuts Mercenary Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Tempest Expansion Revealed
- Amplitude Studios revealed today the newest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend will focus on naval warfare.
- Sword Coast Legends: New D&D Style Game Coming Soon
- Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, today announced Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & D...
- Ragnarok Online: Classic Classes Get Extended!
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), today has emerged to Ragnarok Online, ta...