Mercenary Wars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Mercenary Wars Page.
Mercenary Wars is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Uforia – the same folks who also publish Red War, Nostale and Three Kingdoms. Even though the game was released in late 2009 in North America – the graphics and gameplay are significantly worse than other MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms, Wolfteam and Combat Arms. In the video above I played a variety of different game modes and ended with a positive kill / death ratio. My biggest complaint with the game was that the movement and gameplay just didn’t feel fluid. To learn more about Mercenary Wars check out the official MMOHuts Mercenary Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Houses of Morrowind Launches in March
- The next major content expansion to The Elder Scrolls: Legends since last years "Heroes of Skyrim" is coming this month.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!