Mercenary Wars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Mercenary Wars Page.
Mercenary Wars is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Uforia – the same folks who also publish Red War, Nostale and Three Kingdoms. Even though the game was released in late 2009 in North America – the graphics and gameplay are significantly worse than other MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms, Wolfteam and Combat Arms. In the video above I played a variety of different game modes and ended with a positive kill / death ratio. My biggest complaint with the game was that the movement and gameplay just didn’t feel fluid. To learn more about Mercenary Wars check out the official MMOHuts Mercenary Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...
- Shikihime Garden: Limited Edition Card Released
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card: Kurakakemiy...