Mercenary Wars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Mercenary Wars Page.
Mercenary Wars is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Uforia – the same folks who also publish Red War, Nostale and Three Kingdoms. Even though the game was released in late 2009 in North America – the graphics and gameplay are significantly worse than other MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms, Wolfteam and Combat Arms. In the video above I played a variety of different game modes and ended with a positive kill / death ratio. My biggest complaint with the game was that the movement and gameplay just didn’t feel fluid. To learn more about Mercenary Wars check out the official MMOHuts Mercenary Wars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...
- Crossout Beta Impressions
- This game can quickly be described as: MadMax + Motorstorm + Robocraft.