King: The MMORPG – New soul-stealing mobile game
King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Filled with vibrant medieval and magical fantasy-inspired anime art, players must choose their side of the conflict and battle for control of the demon-ridden country of Kandar.
The Sun Alliance and Flame Empire are locked in a centuries old war over the kingdom of Kandar, and their once beloved home has been overrun by fearsome monsters. Players can choose one of four initial classes and team up with friends to defeat their rivals in a brand new mobile multiplayer world. With both PvP and PvE combat, King: The MMORPG offers multiple ways to take down enemies, absorb their souls, gain their powers, and help your faction seize power over all of Kandar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- Gigantic Closed Beta Returns November 17
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the next Gigantic closed beta test will begin this Thursday, November 17.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...