Mechatars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Mechatars Page.
[Page not up yet]
Mechatars is a 3D browser-based sci-fi themed MMORPG that revolves around battling “Mechatars”. Unlike games like Digimon Masters Online or Digimon Battle, Mechatars does not have a persistent world. Instead, gameplay outside of battles is driven entirely by menus. The game is published by Schell Games and is visually impressive for a browser based title. The game’s turn based combat is a lot like the combat in the now defunct Nanovor Evolution game. To learn more about Heroes of Mechatars check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Mechatars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Knights Announced for Global Launch in Late 2015
- Seven Knights debuted in Korea last year and has consistently held a top five spot on the Google Play Store – reaching #1 in September.
- WildStar Set to Release in 2013
- Carbine Studios has announced that their upcoming sci-fi MMO, WildStar, is set to release some time in 2013.
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...