Mechatars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Mechatars Page.
[Page not up yet]
Mechatars is a 3D browser-based sci-fi themed MMORPG that revolves around battling “Mechatars”. Unlike games like Digimon Masters Online or Digimon Battle, Mechatars does not have a persistent world. Instead, gameplay outside of battles is driven entirely by menus. The game is published by Schell Games and is visually impressive for a browser based title. The game’s turn based combat is a lot like the combat in the now defunct Nanovor Evolution game. To learn more about Heroes of Mechatars check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Mechatars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Reaches 1 Million Registered Users while in Beta
- The worldwide browser beta, which already supports a total of 20 language versions, amassed over a million registered players within 6 weeks.
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Switches to Free to Play Model
- Animus Interactive has just revealed their recent MMORTS, Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises, will be switching from a buy to play.
- BlazBlue: Battle Cards Mobile Game Released on iPad
- Alliance Digital Media, in partnership with BlazBlue creator Arc System Works and Aksys Games, has released BlazBlue: Battle Cards for iPad.