Mechatars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Mechatars Page.
[Page not up yet]
Mechatars is a 3D browser-based sci-fi themed MMORPG that revolves around battling “Mechatars”. Unlike games like Digimon Masters Online or Digimon Battle, Mechatars does not have a persistent world. Instead, gameplay outside of battles is driven entirely by menus. The game is published by Schell Games and is visually impressive for a browser based title. The game’s turn based combat is a lot like the combat in the now defunct Nanovor Evolution game. To learn more about Heroes of Mechatars check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Mechatars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Corsair Announces Cherry MX RGB Gaming Keyboards and More
- Corsair will be showcasing new products this year at Computex 2014, running from June 3 through June 5.
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele...
- Multiplayer Hack-and-Slash Action Coming to Mobile with Blade: Redemption
- Global mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab has pulled the cloak back on its exciting role-playing game (RPG), Blade: Redemption.