Mechatars Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Mechatars Page.
[Page not up yet]
Mechatars is a 3D browser-based sci-fi themed MMORPG that revolves around battling “Mechatars”. Unlike games like Digimon Masters Online or Digimon Battle, Mechatars does not have a persistent world. Instead, gameplay outside of battles is driven entirely by menus. The game is published by Schell Games and is visually impressive for a browser based title. The game’s turn based combat is a lot like the combat in the now defunct Nanovor Evolution game. To learn more about Heroes of Mechatars check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Mechatars page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hounds: The Last Hope - TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
- Netmarble is delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe on April 2nd.
- Atlas Reactor Alpha Press Preview
- As Atlas Reactor continues to grow and develop, the development remains with the game remaining completely free-to-play.
- Cabal 2: Dev Diary Explains Combat Mechanics
- ESTSoft, Inc. today released the first vignette in a four-part feature spotlight series focusing on the robust combat and adventure from the h...