League of Legends Gameplay Video #3
League of Legends is a 3D multiplayer online battle arena MMO published by Riot Games. Gameplay wise it is remarkably similar to Warcraft III’s enormously popular custom game ‘Defense of the Ancients (DotA)’ as well as S2 Game’s Heroes of Newerth. The video above is a full match with commentary (Heads up, it’s a cool 50+ mins). Other games similar to League of Legends include Avalon Heroes and Realm of the Titans. The game has an enormous amount of variety there are over 70 playable heroes with many more in development. In addition, players can further ‘customize’ their characters through the game’s ‘mastery’ system. Anyone who has played and enjoyed DotA will almost certainly love League of Legends, as the game offers much more than it’s Warcraft III counterpart. In the videos above, I simply joined a game and played through it, ending with a not-so-goo score. To learn more about League of Legends check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Trion Worlds Launches Defiance: Silicon Valley
- Today, players of Defiance are treated to a new world expansion - Silicon Valley.
- GameSamba and FUNimation to make “Tokyo Ghoul” mobile game
- GameSamba and FUNimation Entertainment have announced today that they are beginning production on a video game based on Tokyo Ghoul.