Kingdom of Loathing Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kingdom of Loathing Page.
Kingdom of Loathing is a 2D text based browser based MMORPG with still images as graphics. The game’s graphically are actually all hand-drawn and look like stick figures. Like Shakes & Fidget, the game pokes fun at the entire MMORPG genre through witty dialogue and gameplay. Fear not though, Kingdom of Loathing is not just a parody. It’s actually a surprisingly in depth browser MMORPG with PvP, Guilds, dungeons and more. To learn more about Kingdom of Loathing check out the official MMOHuts Kingdom of Loathing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...
- E3 2014 Recap – Battle Cry
- With the entire Bethesda spotlight on the recent Elder Scrolls Online launch, this one flew under our radar entirely. We barely managed to sn...