Kingdom of Loathing Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kingdom of Loathing Page.
Kingdom of Loathing is a 2D text based browser based MMORPG with still images as graphics. The game’s graphically are actually all hand-drawn and look like stick figures. Like Shakes & Fidget, the game pokes fun at the entire MMORPG genre through witty dialogue and gameplay. Fear not though, Kingdom of Loathing is not just a parody. It’s actually a surprisingly in depth browser MMORPG with PvP, Guilds, dungeons and more. To learn more about Kingdom of Loathing check out the official MMOHuts Kingdom of Loathing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of Yggdrasil Announces For Mu Online
- Mu Online has begun registration for its newest tournament, The Battle of Yggdrasil.
- Football Management Simulator One For Eleven Released Worldwide
- Free-to-play publisher Actoz Soft announces the global release of its newest mobile title, One For Eleven, a football management game for iOS ...
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.