Grand Fantasia Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More about the game check out our Grand Fantasia Page.
Grand Fantasia is an anime inspired 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Realm of the Titans, Kitsu Saga, Kingdom Heroes and more. The game was originally released in the U.S. in early 2009. Players start off as classless novices (Much like Vagrants in Fly For Fun) and can choose their starting class upon reaching level 5. The game looks a lot like other anime inspired titles, but gameplay wise it does boast several unique features, most notably its unique sprite system. To learn more about Grand Fantasia, check out the official MMOHuts Grand Fantasia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Review
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained builds off the basics of previous installments in the offline series.
- Fiesta: Expedition to Adealia launch trailer revealed
- News about Fiesta Online's expansion, Expedition to Adealia.
- Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 Review
- The one thing that I really felt the game needed happened: It came to console! Both PS4 and Xbox One have access to this fantastic game!