Grand Fantasia Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More about the game check out our Grand Fantasia Page.
Grand Fantasia is an anime inspired 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Realm of the Titans, Kitsu Saga, Kingdom Heroes and more. The game was originally released in the U.S. in early 2009. Players start off as classless novices (Much like Vagrants in Fly For Fun) and can choose their starting class upon reaching level 5. The game looks a lot like other anime inspired titles, but gameplay wise it does boast several unique features, most notably its unique sprite system. To learn more about Grand Fantasia, check out the official MMOHuts Grand Fantasia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Launches Age of Destroyers Update
- Beginning January 14th Star Conflict players can add destroyers to their offensive capabilities.
- Legion of Heroes Launches on Google Play on Oct. 23
- Legion of Heroes is coming to Google Play on Oct. 23, with an iOS version set to release soon.
- Age of Wushu: Global Championships Tournament
- Read more about Age of Wushu's Global Championship Tournament!