Grand Fantasia Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More about the game check out our Grand Fantasia Page.
Grand Fantasia is an anime inspired 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Realm of the Titans, Kitsu Saga, Kingdom Heroes and more. The game was originally released in the U.S. in early 2009. Players start off as classless novices (Much like Vagrants in Fly For Fun) and can choose their starting class upon reaching level 5. The game looks a lot like other anime inspired titles, but gameplay wise it does boast several unique features, most notably its unique sprite system. To learn more about Grand Fantasia, check out the official MMOHuts Grand Fantasia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Lord of Alliance Releases Patch 3.2 The Lost Temple
- WEBZEN announced the official release of "The Lost Temple", expansion 3.2 of its triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA.
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...
- Shaiya Under Siege in the Iron Invasion
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the Iron Invasion, the latest content update for the fan-f...