Grand Fantasia Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More about the game check out our Grand Fantasia Page.
Grand Fantasia is an anime inspired 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Realm of the Titans, Kitsu Saga, Kingdom Heroes and more. The game was originally released in the U.S. in early 2009. Players start off as classless novices (Much like Vagrants in Fly For Fun) and can choose their starting class upon reaching level 5. The game looks a lot like other anime inspired titles, but gameplay wise it does boast several unique features, most notably its unique sprite system. To learn more about Grand Fantasia, check out the official MMOHuts Grand Fantasia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Major Update for Duty of Sentinel Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced a major update for their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel, which brought more ...
- Gigantic Closed Beta Returns November 17
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the next Gigantic closed beta test will begin this Thursday, November 17.
- The Exiled News - Pricing Details Announced
- The Exiled has broken the silence and announced the official pricing scheme for the game ahead of its early access release.