Grand Fantasia Gameplay – First Look HD February 2011
To Learn More about the game check out our Grand Fantasia Page.
Grand Fantasia is an anime inspired 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Realm of the Titans, Kitsu Saga, Kingdom Heroes and more. The game was originally released in the U.S. in early 2009. Players start off as classless novices (Much like Vagrants in Fly For Fun) and can choose their starting class upon reaching level 5. The game looks a lot like other anime inspired titles, but gameplay wise it does boast several unique features, most notably its unique sprite system. To learn more about Grand Fantasia, check out the official MMOHuts Grand Fantasia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth Pays Homage to 8-Bit Gaming Era with Interactive Map
- Today, Heroes of Newerth unveiled its 8-Bit Collection, a set of in-game hero avatars and content inspired by some of gaming’s biggest icon...
- Neverwinter Event: Summer Festival
- The Neverwinter Team is extremely excited and overjoyed from seeing so many players explore Sharandar in Fury of the Feywild.
- Lineage II: New Content Update Announced
- NCSOFT, today announced Infinite Odyssey, the next content expansion for Lineage II, one of the longest-running MMOs in history and flagship t...