Eredan Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eredan Itcg Page.
Eredan iTCG is a 3D browser based trading card game MMO published by Innogames – the same company behind Bounty Hounds Online, Grepolis, The West, Tribal Wars, and several other free to play games. Eredan, like Urban Rivals, is a trading card game MMO and as such it plays a bit like it. Players face off against others using their starter deck and earn in game points by winning matches. Use these to purchase new cards and build better decks. To learn more about Eredan check out the official MMOHuts Eredan page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- One Piece Treasure Cruise Now Available on Mobile Devices
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. would like to announce the release of ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE in the U.S. on February 9th, 2015. ONE PIECE TREASURE ...