EpicDuel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EpicDuel Page.
EpicDuel is a 2D browser based PvP oriented sci-fi MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same company behind AdventureQuest, Adventure Quest Worlds, MechQuest, DragonFable and a few other games. EpicDuel wasn’t originally developed by Artix, but the company who made the game was bought by them. Unlike Artix Entertainment’s other games, EpicDuel is almost entirely PvP based. The game has turn based combat mechanics, and as players level up they’ll be able to allocate a few stat points and a single skill point. To learn more about EpicDuel check out the official MMOHuts EpicDuel page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Offers Free Weekend Login
- Square Enix announces that its Free Log-in Weekend for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® will begin today and run through Monday, July 21st ...
- Dice Venture Rolls Into Open Beta Test Phase
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, announced that Dice Venture, an online casual board game, isnow available to play for f...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...