EpicDuel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EpicDuel Page.
EpicDuel is a 2D browser based PvP oriented sci-fi MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same company behind AdventureQuest, Adventure Quest Worlds, MechQuest, DragonFable and a few other games. EpicDuel wasn’t originally developed by Artix, but the company who made the game was bought by them. Unlike Artix Entertainment’s other games, EpicDuel is almost entirely PvP based. The game has turn based combat mechanics, and as players level up they’ll be able to allocate a few stat points and a single skill point. To learn more about EpicDuel check out the official MMOHuts EpicDuel page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Azubu to host Zed charity tournament on Jan 10 to 11, 2015
- Azubu announced today that it will stream a Best Zed North America charity tournament featuring top players within the community, as well as a...
- Blockstorm Announces Steam Release Date
- Blockstorm will be officially released on Steam on May 21.
- Cabal 2 Ruins of the Gods Content Update Announced
- Warriors, come out and play! ESTsoft, Inc. revealed details for its latest content update for CABAL 2, available starting Oct. 14.