EpicDuel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EpicDuel Page.
EpicDuel is a 2D browser based PvP oriented sci-fi MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same company behind AdventureQuest, Adventure Quest Worlds, MechQuest, DragonFable and a few other games. EpicDuel wasn’t originally developed by Artix, but the company who made the game was bought by them. Unlike Artix Entertainment’s other games, EpicDuel is almost entirely PvP based. The game has turn based combat mechanics, and as players level up they’ll be able to allocate a few stat points and a single skill point. To learn more about EpicDuel check out the official MMOHuts EpicDuel page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.