Mayhem Combat, an Innovative Fighter is Available on Google Play
Mayhem Combat is an arena fighter from Vivid Games, makers of “Real Boxing” and is officially released today on Google Play. It was already available on iOS (launching on June 28th) and has been downloaded by around 400,000 players since then. Mayhem Combat is a fresh take on the fighting genre, trying to create something more powerful and intense, being the only mobile fighter with platforming arena movement, including environment elements. Android users can look forward to 1v1, free-for-all, 3-character tag battle scenarios, or the Battle Royale mode. Battle Royale will have 10 players, one versus all. Outplaying and smashing through opponents is paramount, by both wielding powerful weapons but using platforming skills and luring opponents into a trap.
Mayhem Combat game features:
- A raucous single-player experience, full of battles to complete and tough bosses to defeat.
- An outstanding online experience: real-time multiplayer modes, weekly tournaments, prizes and leaderboards
- A diverse cast of 12 characters, each with their unique fighting style
- 12 interactive stages, full of deadly hazards, surprises, and items to pick up
- Levelling system for characters and weapons – over 150 skills, abilities, and weapons to collect and craft
- Unique, wacky and cartoony art direction, powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology
Articles You May Enjoy
- New USSR MiG Fighters Take Flight in World of Warplanes
- Wargaming today announced the launch of content update 1.6 for its massively multiplayer aviation combat game World of Warplanes.
- Black Gold Online - Alpha Test Announced for Late March
- Snail Games USA today announced an Alpha will take place in late March, though with no firm date yet.