EpicDuel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EpicDuel Page.
EpicDuel is a 2D browser based PvP oriented sci-fi MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same company behind AdventureQuest, Adventure Quest Worlds, MechQuest, DragonFable and a few other games. EpicDuel wasn’t originally developed by Artix, but the company who made the game was bought by them. Unlike Artix Entertainment’s other games, EpicDuel is almost entirely PvP based. The game has turn based combat mechanics, and as players level up they’ll be able to allocate a few stat points and a single skill point. To learn more about EpicDuel check out the official MMOHuts EpicDuel page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War to open long-awaited Rift of Worlds
- Com2us has announced a major update to Summoners War to be released next month.
- Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
- Kakao Games and PearlAbyss have announced that its MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam in North America and Europe.
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.