EpicDuel Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our EpicDuel Page.
EpicDuel is a 2D browser based PvP oriented sci-fi MMORPG published by Artix Entertainment – the same company behind AdventureQuest, Adventure Quest Worlds, MechQuest, DragonFable and a few other games. EpicDuel wasn’t originally developed by Artix, but the company who made the game was bought by them. Unlike Artix Entertainment’s other games, EpicDuel is almost entirely PvP based. The game has turn based combat mechanics, and as players level up they’ll be able to allocate a few stat points and a single skill point. To learn more about EpicDuel check out the official MMOHuts EpicDuel page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New Assets From E3
- Reto-Moto has released new screenshots and a video for their upcoming game, Heroes & Generals.
- Rend at PAX West 2018: Constant Evolution
- Rend is looking better than before. In fact, it may very well be the survival game the genre needs.
- Heroes Evolved Content Update Today
- Two more Beach Themed skins join Heroes Evolved, for Pandorn and Jeanne (Caral Beauty, Beach Babe) which are available today!