Dragon Soul Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Soul Page.
Dragon Soul is a 3D PvP centric fantasy MMORPG published by Neonga – the same company behind A Mystical Land. The game’s visuals are a bit outdated, but the game still offers plenty of action for those looking for a PvP heavy game. The game’s most notable aspect is the fact that is has 8 factions that are in perpetual war as well as mounted combat. With only four playable classes the game lacks some variety. To learn more about Dragon Soul check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Soul page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- District 187 Gets Chilly With Winter of Wars Update
- District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat FPS published by CJ Games Global, unleashes its biggest update ever, “Winter of Wars.”
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.
- ShiFu: New Free Ingots System And More Released
- ShiFu: New Free Ingots System And More Released - 2 New Systems, the Liquor Match and 3V3 Cross-server Arena