City of Steam – Gamerocks Going Live
Worldwide game publisher Gamerocks is happy to announce that City of Steam-Gamerocks is live at 6pm Pacific Time, today, January 23! Utilizing Unity 3D engine, this game has fabulous graphics despite being browser-based. Players can craft and customize their items with a unique weapon and equipment enhancement system. City of Steam will engage players with an amazing story featuring several factions, zones, quests, and monsters.
If you’re ready to hop into the open beta, head to Gamerocks’ website and sign up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Japan Teaser Page Now Live - But No Word for the West
- A new NCSoft Japan teaser page reveals Blade & Soul is coming to Japan, while the West still waits for news.
- The Repopulation Hits Stretch Goal and Gets Greenlit
- Above and Beyond Technologies announces reaching more milestones in the funding for The Repopulation.
- Team Fortress 2 Joins Dungeon of the Endless
- The Australium update picks up after a brutal gravel war, where four mercenaries from two competing companies search for Australium.