Weekly Recap #273 Jan. 18th – Gigantic, Fable Legends, ArcheAge & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: ELOA, Elsword, League of Legends, Gigantic, Star Conflict, MechWarrior Online, Ghost in the Shell Online: First Assault, Fable Legends, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge & Blade & Soul!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending January 18th, 2016 (Jan. 11th – Jan. 18th).
ELOA’s expansion part 2 “The Smash” is now available:
Aisha & Raven get reborn in Elsword Season 2:
Riot introduces Jhin the Virtuoso as well as a rework to Shen:
Gigantic is back on the radar with Beta 2.0:
Star Conflict releases the Destroyers update:
MechWarrior Online offers players a preview of their cockpit and Jan. patch notes:
Neople introduces Maven, the newest Section 9 operative in First Assault:
Fable Legends introduces its newest hero, the ice mage Winter:
Guild Wars 2 announces first major content release and roadmap for 2016:
ArcheAge announces PvP focused update called BloodSong:
Blade & Soul started its head start access and introduced signature packs:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawlhalla Beta Impressions
- With the upcoming release of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, the recent announcement that Street Fighter 5 will be heading to the PC and the poss...
- An Extraordinary New Hero Arrives in Star of Heroes
- New hero Sansa is an extraordinary front row tank with impressive healing skills.
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.