Dragon Soul Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Dragon Soul Page.
Dragon Soul is a 3D PvP centric fantasy MMORPG published by Neonga – the same company behind A Mystical Land. The game’s visuals are a bit outdated, but the game still offers plenty of action for those looking for a PvP heavy game. The game’s most notable aspect is the fact that is has 8 factions that are in perpetual war as well as mounted combat. With only four playable classes the game lacks some variety. To learn more about Dragon Soul check out the official MMOHuts Dragon Soul page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal Saga launches beta on LeKool with giveaway
- LeKool Games, publisher of several web games including Rich$tate and Star Supremacy, has launched its beta for Crystal Saga.
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...
- PAX West 2017: Hand of the Gods Interview with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier
- While at PAX West, I had a chance to sit down with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier, lead developer for Hand of the Gods, and talk in-depth.