Alganon Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Alganon Page.
Alganon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Quest Online. The game was originally released as a pay to play game and eventually re-launched as a buy to play game. On August 13, 2010 the game re-launched again as a free to play title. In terms of both visuals and gameplay, Alganon, like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, is most certainly a World of Warcraft Clone. The game has a better interesting “Study system” which resembles the offline skill training in Eve Online. In the video above, I created a character and ran around for a bit. To learn more about Alganon check out the official MMOHuts Alganon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eclipse War Online launches Closed Beta on February 25th
- Playwith Interactive, publishers R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud & Seal Online, are almost ready release their latest title, Eclipse War Online, in...
- Brick-Force: 4th Season Introduces Wild West Theme
- Infernum is happy to announce a new update to its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force, which will be deployed over the course of June. After ...
- Lineage 2 Reopens Free Trial (Finally!)
- Lineage 2 Free Trial now open. Those looking to try out Lineage 2 can finally do so for free on the game's official servers for a full 2 ...