Alganon Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Alganon Page.
Alganon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Quest Online. The game was originally released as a pay to play game and eventually re-launched as a buy to play game. On August 13, 2010 the game re-launched again as a free to play title. In terms of both visuals and gameplay, Alganon, like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, is most certainly a World of Warcraft Clone. The game has a better interesting “Study system” which resembles the offline skill training in Eve Online. In the video above, I created a character and ran around for a bit. To learn more about Alganon check out the official MMOHuts Alganon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Now Available Free on Steam
- Trion World's fantasy MMORPG, RIFT, now available through Steam.
- Shotgun News 10/31: Rift, Planetside 2, STO, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news includes Rift, Planetside 2, Star Trek Online, and more.
- Gigantic Announces All Hero Stress Test
- Motiga is calling all beta testers for one final hurrah on April 23rd, 2016.