Alganon Gameplay – First Look HD (F2P)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Alganon Page.
Alganon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Quest Online. The game was originally released as a pay to play game and eventually re-launched as a buy to play game. On August 13, 2010 the game re-launched again as a free to play title. In terms of both visuals and gameplay, Alganon, like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, is most certainly a World of Warcraft Clone. The game has a better interesting “Study system” which resembles the offline skill training in Eve Online. In the video above, I created a character and ran around for a bit. To learn more about Alganon check out the official MMOHuts Alganon page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
- A new video and information emerges about Scarlet Blade's intense PvP.
- Eden Eternal Enchants Players Anew with The Reawakening
- Awaken to a brand-new Eden Eternal! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched The Reawakening, the a...
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...