Allods Online launches CBT #3
On Tuesday, December 29th, Allods Online’s third closed beta for the North American edition will begin. This phase of closed beta testing will last until January 11th.
Available during this phase of closed beta will be all races and classes, and all content from levels 1 through 30. This means that players will see world PvP for the first time in its beta state. Also available will be four new instances, two new territories, and 500 new quests.
Several in-game events and giveaways will be held, including one that will award a lucky player a Razer Megalodon 7.1 surround sound headset.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: En Masse Gives a first look at new Arun Dungeons
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, today shared a first-look at four new...
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...
- Dragon Encounter May Features Revealed
- This month, starting on May 3, 04:00 (GMT -4) Dragon Encounter brings you up-to-date features and events.