Aika Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aika Page.
Aika is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG originally developed in Korea. Thanks to gPotato, the folks behind Allods Online, Fly For Fun, Tales Runner, Rappelz and Luna Online, Western gamers can finally play the game as well. One of the most interesting features in Aika is the 1000 vs 1000 Realm vs Realm PvP battles. But there is plenty of PvE content as well! The graphics are respectable, and many NPCs even have voice acting! In this video, I create a new character and walk around the starting areas. To learn more about Aika Online, check out the official MMOHuts Aika page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cybertopia Releases Astro Empires 2.0
- Cybertopia announces Astro Empires 2.0, an update which introduces new interface, features, and mechanics.
- This Means WAR! Debuts Real-Time Strategy on Android
- Kabam’s This Means WAR! brings enormous innovation to modern combat gameplay with today’s Android launch.
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.