Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made the shortlist for the Develop Indie Showcase competition and will feature at the expo at this years Develop Conference in Brighton.
The Indie Showcase will be held at the Metropole Hilton on Wednesday the 9th of July and Thursday the 10th of July. After 12 months of development and now over 500,000 registered users, the Robocraft experience is now attracting the attention of some of the industry’s leading trade bodies and high profile game players.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented
“We really happy to be have been shortlisted alongside some amazing UK indie talent. We’ve put our heart and soul into Robocraft so it’s great to be getting noticed. We’ve stayed under the radar pretty much while we get the game right, but now we’re ready to start coming out of the shadows”
Chair of the judges panel Adam Green from Assyria Games commented “While Robocrafts multi-player game-play is great within it’s own right; it’s the highly customisable vehicles that really make this title stand out.
Vehicles can be modular upgraded in such a way that provides endless re-playability. You find yourself continuously tinkering, testing and improving your craft in between matches, before eventually unleashing your carefully honed killing machine upon the world!
An excellent game, and one I’m sure delegates at the Develop in Brighton Conference are going to have a lot of fun checking out.”
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Reveals Information on New Behemoths to Battle
- The Rangers are sworn to protect the land of Malheim in Rangers of Oblivion, and there are new threats to the land.
- World of Tanks Independence Day Promotions
- Independence Day is just around the corner and we wanted to fill you in on a number of special in-game World of Tanks offers, from experience ...
- Star Trek Online Now Available on Mac Platform
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., Cryptic Studios, and TransGaming Inc have announced that Star Trek Online, the award-winning free-to-play MM...