Xsyon: Massive Terrain Update Available
The sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has just released a massive terrain reversion update.
The Xsyon landscape is shaped and molded by players. Over the years many unsightly mounds and ruins of abandoned sites have built up across the land. The terrain reversion update gradually restores this neglected land to its original state. Felled tree stumps and logs that have littered the landscape also decay over time.
For new players, this provides expansive areas of pristine terrain to start new homesteads, villages and monuments. For current players this facilitates travel and trade and prepares areas for expansion and migration.
Terrain reversion will be a continuous process as abandoned lands will constantly decay, making way for new inhabitants of Xsyon.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- Digimon Masters Welcoming New Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs has a special event exclusively aimed at new players for their e...
- Final Chapter of EVE: True Stories Graphic Novel Issue 4 Now Available
- EVE Online based graphic novel sees last free installment through Dark Horse Digital.