Age of Wushu: Butterfly Love
Age of Wushu introduces Butterfly Love, the first permanent Lore fashion item with a unique performance function.
The Butterfly Lovers originated from the ancient Chinese legend of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yintai, the tale of two star-crossed lovers.
The story portrays the tragic encounter between the intelligent, beautiful Zhu and the young scholar Liang. “Till death do us apart” was their sacred vow to each other. After death, their earthly form transcend into a pair of butterflies, never to be separated again.
With the marriage system just around the corner in this winter, this is the perfect time to display affection to your loved ones. Be the center of attention, the lotus in full bloom with Age of Wushu’s touch of enchanted vermillion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.
- Blade Wars Closed Beta Begins May 13
- Blade Wars enters closed beta on May 13, 2010 at 4PM EST. Check out ChangYou's latest 2D Fantasy MMORPG.
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).