Age of Wushu: Butterfly Love
Age of Wushu introduces Butterfly Love, the first permanent Lore fashion item with a unique performance function.
The Butterfly Lovers originated from the ancient Chinese legend of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yintai, the tale of two star-crossed lovers.
The story portrays the tragic encounter between the intelligent, beautiful Zhu and the young scholar Liang. “Till death do us apart” was their sacred vow to each other. After death, their earthly form transcend into a pair of butterflies, never to be separated again.
With the marriage system just around the corner in this winter, this is the perfect time to display affection to your loved ones. Be the center of attention, the lotus in full bloom with Age of Wushu’s touch of enchanted vermillion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces North American Tournament
- In honor of Veteran's Day, Wargaming America has announced various events focused on Veteran's Day and the charitable activities it&...
- Voting for Star Trek Online: Design Your Ship Begins Tomorrow
- Starting tomorrow, Star Trek Online players will be able to assist with the construction of a brand-new ship with the Design Your Ship.
- Tales Runner's First Beta Test Starts Today
- The long awaited return of Tales Runner to North America is finally here. OGPlanet launches the game's first beta test today.