Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon welcomes new players with its latest patch, which focuses on features to acclimate new survivors.
This latest update features an detailed tutorial and provides additional equipment to introduce new players to Xsyon’s many features and systems. Xsyon scavengers are guided through building a fire, foraging for food, crafting armor and preparing to survive in a new and dangerous world.
In addition, many other highly requested advancements have been patched out. Xsyon recently became available on two servers. The War (PvP) Server allows for full combat and loot on public lands while the new Peace (PvE) encourages players to develop tribes and towns in a more peaceful environment.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Coming to Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the fastest growing AAA Free-to-Play game, is coming to the Xbox One console in 2014.
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.
- Medieval Engineers Re-Launch Announced
- Today, Medieval Engineers developer Keen Software House announced the game's relaunch with a massive new update.