Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon welcomes new players with its latest patch, which focuses on features to acclimate new survivors.
This latest update features an detailed tutorial and provides additional equipment to introduce new players to Xsyon’s many features and systems. Xsyon scavengers are guided through building a fire, foraging for food, crafting armor and preparing to survive in a new and dangerous world.
In addition, many other highly requested advancements have been patched out. Xsyon recently became available on two servers. The War (PvP) Server allows for full combat and loot on public lands while the new Peace (PvE) encourages players to develop tribes and towns in a more peaceful environment.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Challenge The Stone Hero In Soul Of Guardian
- To celebrate the start of the Olympics, Soul of Guardian is hosting two new events.
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.