Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon welcomes new players with its latest patch, which focuses on features to acclimate new survivors.
This latest update features an detailed tutorial and provides additional equipment to introduce new players to Xsyon’s many features and systems. Xsyon scavengers are guided through building a fire, foraging for food, crafting armor and preparing to survive in a new and dangerous world.
In addition, many other highly requested advancements have been patched out. Xsyon recently became available on two servers. The War (PvP) Server allows for full combat and loot on public lands while the new Peace (PvE) encourages players to develop tribes and towns in a more peaceful environment.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Heroes Review
- The game is similar to MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA2, but with a turn-based twist.
- Massive Guild Battles Now Available with Neverwinter: Stronghold Siege
- This brand-new update introduces mass-scale PvP battles for the first time in the free-to-play MMORPG.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure