Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon welcomes new players with its latest patch, which focuses on features to acclimate new survivors.
This latest update features an detailed tutorial and provides additional equipment to introduce new players to Xsyon’s many features and systems. Xsyon scavengers are guided through building a fire, foraging for food, crafting armor and preparing to survive in a new and dangerous world.
In addition, many other highly requested advancements have been patched out. Xsyon recently became available on two servers. The War (PvP) Server allows for full combat and loot on public lands while the new Peace (PvE) encourages players to develop tribes and towns in a more peaceful environment.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.
- Path of Exile: Breach Launches
- Grinding Gear Games has announced that its new POE update, Path of Exile: Breach, is now live.
- League of Angels Welcomes Kali
- Introducing Kali, a mysterious and powerful Angel and one of the main characters of LoA2 (also known as Theresa).