SpellForce 3: Versus Free Multiplayer Trailer
Versus is coming!
The free-to-play version of SpellForce 3 will allow players to participate in the newly introduced ranked multiplayer and skirmish against AI opponents.
In SpellForce 3: Versus, you will be able to play either Humans, Orcs or Elves – and your faction will be randomly chosen for you when you start the game for the first time – once an Orc, always an Orc! While fighting against other users of SpellForce 3: Versus, you can also face players from the expansions Fallen God and Soul Harvest – there will be just one big SpellForce 3 player base. SpellForce 3: Versus will have NO microtransactions, NO advertisement or any other common free-to-play mechanic.
Additionally, there will be Multiplayer Upgrade Pack available, allowing you to choose from each of the six different SpellForce factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Dark Elves, and Trolls.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- Strife Patch 0.2.30 is Live
- S2 Games releases its latest beta patch for Strife, making some significant improvements while launching a new website.
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.