SpellForce 3: Versus Free Multiplayer Trailer
Versus is coming!
The free-to-play version of SpellForce 3 will allow players to participate in the newly introduced ranked multiplayer and skirmish against AI opponents.
In SpellForce 3: Versus, you will be able to play either Humans, Orcs or Elves – and your faction will be randomly chosen for you when you start the game for the first time – once an Orc, always an Orc! While fighting against other users of SpellForce 3: Versus, you can also face players from the expansions Fallen God and Soul Harvest – there will be just one big SpellForce 3 player base. SpellForce 3: Versus will have NO microtransactions, NO advertisement or any other common free-to-play mechanic.
Additionally, there will be Multiplayer Upgrade Pack available, allowing you to choose from each of the six different SpellForce factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Dark Elves, and Trolls.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
- The indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.
- Neverwinter PlayStation 4 Now Available
- Neverwinter - the Dungeons & Dragons-based, free-to-play MMORPG - is now available for PlayStation®4.
- Goliath's Kickstarter Adds and Improves Rewards
- Goliath's Kickstarter is forging ahead and has added a new reward tier and sweetened the deal for all high level pledges.