SpellForce 3: Versus Free Multiplayer Trailer
Versus is coming!
The free-to-play version of SpellForce 3 will allow players to participate in the newly introduced ranked multiplayer and skirmish against AI opponents.
In SpellForce 3: Versus, you will be able to play either Humans, Orcs or Elves – and your faction will be randomly chosen for you when you start the game for the first time – once an Orc, always an Orc! While fighting against other users of SpellForce 3: Versus, you can also face players from the expansions Fallen God and Soul Harvest – there will be just one big SpellForce 3 player base. SpellForce 3: Versus will have NO microtransactions, NO advertisement or any other common free-to-play mechanic.
Additionally, there will be Multiplayer Upgrade Pack available, allowing you to choose from each of the six different SpellForce factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Dark Elves, and Trolls.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.
- Warlords of Aternum Receives Massive Content Update
- InnoGames' Warlords received a new name recently, now known as Warlords of Aternum. This latest update is massive, offering new features.