SpellForce 3: Versus Free Multiplayer Trailer
Versus is coming!
The free-to-play version of SpellForce 3 will allow players to participate in the newly introduced ranked multiplayer and skirmish against AI opponents.
In SpellForce 3: Versus, you will be able to play either Humans, Orcs or Elves – and your faction will be randomly chosen for you when you start the game for the first time – once an Orc, always an Orc! While fighting against other users of SpellForce 3: Versus, you can also face players from the expansions Fallen God and Soul Harvest – there will be just one big SpellForce 3 player base. SpellForce 3: Versus will have NO microtransactions, NO advertisement or any other common free-to-play mechanic.
Additionally, there will be Multiplayer Upgrade Pack available, allowing you to choose from each of the six different SpellForce factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Dark Elves, and Trolls.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battline: Steel Warfare Announces Second Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America announces that the second beta testing for their upcoming free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE will...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion Now Live
- ArenaNet®, publisher and developer of the award-winning Guild Wars franchise, today launched Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Guild Wars 2 'Super Adventure Festival' Begins Today
- The Super Adventure Festival has officially kicked off in Guild Wars 2. Danger, Excitement, and Bee Dogs await!