Xsyon MMORPG Update Welcomes New Players
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon welcomes new players with its latest patch, which focuses on features to acclimate new survivors.
This latest update features an detailed tutorial and provides additional equipment to introduce new players to Xsyon’s many features and systems. Xsyon scavengers are guided through building a fire, foraging for food, crafting armor and preparing to survive in a new and dangerous world.
In addition, many other highly requested advancements have been patched out. Xsyon recently became available on two servers. The War (PvP) Server allows for full combat and loot on public lands while the new Peace (PvE) encourages players to develop tribes and towns in a more peaceful environment.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Runescape's Halloween Events Spooktacular - If you can!
- In "Ghost Stories of Gielinor", RuneScape players will discover spooky tales from around the game world and compile them into a Grim...
- Pox Nora Planar Disturbances Expansion Launches July 27
- Pox Nora will launch its 29th expansion, Planar Disturbances, on July 27 for Windows and Mac.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Expansion Coming Next Month
- Legends tell of a great city deep in the jungle. It is rich in all the pleasures of mankind, and is so full of gold that the residents count t...