WWE Immortals: New F2P Mobile Fighting Game Announced
WWE and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are creating WWE Immortals™, a free-to-play mobile game that will feature epic Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world. WWE Immortals is being developed by NetherRealm Studios, the creators of the best-selling Mortal Kombat franchise and Injustice: Gods Among Us, in conjunction with Phosphor Game Studios, and will be available worldwide on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices in 2015.
“It’s amazing to be working with WWE to offer a new way for fans to experience the brand on mobile platforms,” said Greg Ballard, Senior Vice President, Mobile, Social and Emerging Platforms, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “NetherRealm Studios are experts in creating award-winning games and the team is working hard to deliver the same quality of engaging gameplay with WWE Immortals.”
“We are excited to partner with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios to create WWE Immortals and bring a new action-packed mobile experience to our passionate fan base,” said Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products, WWE. “By tapping into NetherRealm’s legendary game development studio along with the unparalleled reach of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, we are creating a new way for fans to engage with the larger-than-life WWE characters.”
Additional details, including gameplay features, will be announced leading up to the game’s launch next year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Subaru cars coming to Auto Club Revolution
- Fans of the Japanese-based cars, famous for their handling quality and motorsport history, will be able to take to track and challenge friends...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/27): Orcs Must Die! Unchained + ZMR + Giveaways!
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Eldevin Begins Closed Beta
- Closed beta testing for Hunted Cow's Eldevin has begun!