World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
Wargaming today revealed details of Update 1.2 for its flight combat MMO action game World of Warplanes.
“The upcoming update will heighten gameplay experience, injecting it with depth and comfort,” said Vlad Belozerov, Director of Global Operations for World of Warplanes. “Our goal is to grow World of Warplanes into a game that is exciting to watch via live steams and gratifying to play, be it on casual or pro level.”
Enhanced camera effects will facilitate live streaming, making online tournaments in World of Warplanes even more thrilling to watch, while the option of creating replays will be helpful in learning useful combat tactics.
Along with growing the game’s competitive component, Update 1.2 will introduce detailed post-battle stats, allowing players to refine their skills and improve their strategy more efficiently, while the new Battle Missions System will challenge pilots, offering them to complete combat objectives and participate in special bonus events to win extra credits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Review
- The Lord of the Rings Online holds true to the franchise and offers a very linear, story-driven experience.
- Digimon Masters Summer Events Begin
- Joymax has announced the start of summer fun in Digimon Masters Online.