World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
Wargaming today revealed details of Update 1.2 for its flight combat MMO action game World of Warplanes.
“The upcoming update will heighten gameplay experience, injecting it with depth and comfort,” said Vlad Belozerov, Director of Global Operations for World of Warplanes. “Our goal is to grow World of Warplanes into a game that is exciting to watch via live steams and gratifying to play, be it on casual or pro level.”
Enhanced camera effects will facilitate live streaming, making online tournaments in World of Warplanes even more thrilling to watch, while the option of creating replays will be helpful in learning useful combat tactics.
Along with growing the game’s competitive component, Update 1.2 will introduce detailed post-battle stats, allowing players to refine their skills and improve their strategy more efficiently, while the new Battle Missions System will challenge pilots, offering them to complete combat objectives and participate in special bonus events to win extra credits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Now in Open Beta
- Positech Games is pleased to announce that the follow up to 100,000 plus selling Gratuitous Space Battles is available from today on open beta...
- Evolution Battle for Utopia: Major Update Coming Early 2015
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia, My.com’s hit sci-fi action RPG, is getting a major content update early next year with Legacy of Dominion whic...
- To Arms! Total War: ARENA Closed Beta Ready for Battle
- Good news for Total War fans! Total War: ARENA's closed beta is coming soon! September 1st is the big day, and three factions will be pla...