World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
Wargaming today revealed details of Update 1.2 for its flight combat MMO action game World of Warplanes.
“The upcoming update will heighten gameplay experience, injecting it with depth and comfort,” said Vlad Belozerov, Director of Global Operations for World of Warplanes. “Our goal is to grow World of Warplanes into a game that is exciting to watch via live steams and gratifying to play, be it on casual or pro level.”
Enhanced camera effects will facilitate live streaming, making online tournaments in World of Warplanes even more thrilling to watch, while the option of creating replays will be helpful in learning useful combat tactics.
Along with growing the game’s competitive component, Update 1.2 will introduce detailed post-battle stats, allowing players to refine their skills and improve their strategy more efficiently, while the new Battle Missions System will challenge pilots, offering them to complete combat objectives and participate in special bonus events to win extra credits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warbot.io Launches Globally
- Wondersquad Inc. has announced the global launch of Warbot.io.
- La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
- OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding...
- NetEase's 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
- Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West.