World of Warplanes Preps for eSports
Wargaming today revealed details of Update 1.2 for its flight combat MMO action game World of Warplanes.
“The upcoming update will heighten gameplay experience, injecting it with depth and comfort,” said Vlad Belozerov, Director of Global Operations for World of Warplanes. “Our goal is to grow World of Warplanes into a game that is exciting to watch via live steams and gratifying to play, be it on casual or pro level.”
Enhanced camera effects will facilitate live streaming, making online tournaments in World of Warplanes even more thrilling to watch, while the option of creating replays will be helpful in learning useful combat tactics.
Along with growing the game’s competitive component, Update 1.2 will introduce detailed post-battle stats, allowing players to refine their skills and improve their strategy more efficiently, while the new Battle Missions System will challenge pilots, offering them to complete combat objectives and participate in special bonus events to win extra credits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Legacy of Discord: The Legend Unfolds in Latest Update
- GTArcade's mobile game Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings has released a new update, Version 2.3, which introduces the game's legend.
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Mobile Game Review
- Whenever you hear the word Assassin’s Creed, you’d often expect templars, assassins, Abstergo and some faux conspiracy history stuff.