World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition reveals Soviet Steel Update
Wargaming today announced details for its upcoming Soviet Steel update for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, as well as information on the Combat Ready Starter Pack that will offer players a tremendous value and exclusive items for the console free-to-play title.
Representing the largest single content update so far for the title, the Soviet Steel, slated to go live on June 3rd, will enrich the game’s roster with 29 iconic USSR tank destroyers, light, medium, and heavy tanks, bringing the in-game vehicle total to over 150. The intimidating IS-3; a brutal close quarters and urban combat icon, the ISU-152; a high tier tank destroyer, and more will clash on two new battlegrounds—Komarin and Ensk.
The company also announced the Combat Ready Starter Pack, containing a war chest’s worth of in-game gold and other goodies at a discounted price of £15.99. Included in the package are:
- The premium Panzer 38H Tier II German light tank, famously known for its heavy armor and quick firing gun.
- 3 days of premium account time granting 50% boost in accumulated Silver and experience.
- 200,000 in-game Silver.
- 1500 in-game Gold.
- 30-day voucher code for Xbox Live Gold status.
The Combat Ready Starter pack will be available this August.
For more information on the Soviet Steel update, visit: http://worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/en/news/news/gallery-soviet-steel/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crush Your Enemies Release Date Revealed
- Forget about endless agendas and horrible waiting―this is war, not some stuffy board meeting!
- Atlantica Online releases At the Gates
- "At The Gates" is the newest update to arrive in Nexon's Atlantica Online.